RuneScape is a popular MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) in a medieval setting. To start, all you need is to create an account. Later on in the game, you may decide to become a member (those who pay for extra features). With a paid subscription, you can build your own house, explore more areas, and level more skills.
Creating your runescapeaccount
1. Go to the RuneScape website and register your account.
2. Click the "Create new account" link at the bottom of the page that appears.
Click "Create Account Now."
3. Type in your name, email address, password, and age, then click continue. Remember that you have to be 13 or older if you want to be able to freely chat with people!
4. Choose your character's skin color, gender, and what you'd like them to look like. This will not affect their skills within the game. Since it is a fantasy-type game, it's fine if you make your character be of the opposite gender. Remember that you can change your characters' gender, skin color, and clothes in-game.
5. Further customize your character. You can do this by clicking on the tabs in the upper right corner of the screen for hair, shirt, pants/skirt, boots, skin color, and beard (if applicable), then selecting the type and color you'd like below.
6. Name your character. This can be whatever you want, but make sure you don't use any vulgar language or they may force you to change your name later.
And you can buy arunescape account at high level immediately on farmer100, so you do not need take hours to level up for experiencing attacking boss.