There are many tradeskills that we can choose to obtain the goal of power leveling. You should know which tradeskill can be selected by your wow professions. Here are some brief introductions:
1. Skinning is a great money maker as throughout your travels you will fight many beasts. It won't take much time, only 1-5 seconds after every beast. Miners and herbalists have to travel all the way to the nodes.
2. Alchemy. It provides many methods of negating which damage done by mobs. Especially casters like Shamans who can be more easily handled if you have Nature Resistance potions available.
3. Herbalism. It can be used to support Alchemy or add to players’ gold by selling on the Auction. And lifeblood can keep the role dying so difficulty.
4. Mining. It is a good way for making money through selling the materials to vendors. You can improve your health by Toughness.
5. Taioring would be a good option when you just want access to cheap bags or you are a caster in game. However, it is better to choose cloth for First Aid.
6. Fishing. It is an easy skill and requires much time and only obtains profit in its high level. Certainly, you can do a little when in low level, but avoid seriously delving into fishing until your level limit. You can use the time to train other tradeskills.
7. Leatherworking is not recommended during the course of these guides as long term development is involved and costly.
8. Engineering is not recommended during the course of these guides as long term development is involved and costly.
9. Cooking is a free source of food so it is benefit all classes, especially melee and hunters. Considering the time investment required, if you pick up skinning then cooking would absolutely be a wise skill to level prior to hitting your level cap, as beasts often drop meat useful for skilling up.
10. Blacksmithing is not recommended during the course of these guides as long term development is involved and costly.
11. Enchanting is not recommended during the course of these guides as long term development is involved and costly.
12. First Aid. It should be trained no matter what class you are playing. Because it won't yield much money, but it is inexpensive to train and a great help to reduce downtime.
If you have had idea for combining some of tradeskills to obtain the goal of power leveling now, then try it at once, more and more surprising for your wow account in world of warcraft are waiting for you! Maybe you prefer buying wow account which has had many great tradeskills in farmer100.