Warlocks have the ability to convert health into mana. So it is a unique class among the DPS caster classes. Warlocks are renowned for their damage over time (DoT) spells and sinister Shadow magic, as well for summoning demonic minions and their ability to wreak havoc with destructive Fire spells.
Some of the warlock's spells and skills depended on the Soul Shard reagent. They were obtained by killing an enemy that yields experience or honor with the Drain Soul spell. Warlocks used up a lot of space in the inventory, and special bags existed that could only contain soul shards.
In my opinion, warlock is a good choice for wow beginner, especially for girls who are not good at MMO games at the moment. The most important is that you will have a pet helping attack the monster. Certainly, if you want buy wow account on some website, it all depends on you and you can choose any class suit for you.
How to upgrade level when you have bought a wow account with class warlock, I will give some tips for leveling here:
1. It certainly isn't essential to keep your gear 100% up to date, though it will help. If you have a ton of gold, then go for all the upgrades that you want. Otherwise, only upgrade when the new piece is a definite improvement over the old one. .
2. If you're questing then the easiest way is to get a guide. Barring that, grab all the quests in an area and use the map to group them. Knock of all the quests over there, then hit the next batch.
3. You can also Recruit a friend (RaF) for 3x XP.
4. Do as many quests at one time as you can. Save the travel quests for a time when you are going "over there" anyway.
5. Some foods buff stats. Keep a nice stack handy. Bandages can come in handy
6. Use RaF and combine it with dungeon and/or PvP leveling for blindingly fast 1-85 times.
Warlocks can equip staves, wands, daggers, and one-handed swords, but can wear cloth armor only. When you want buy a wow account from farmer100, it will be a considerable factor if you like different kinds of equipment.