Sunday, February 9, 2020

YRYM HT butcher paper roll reviews

YRYM HT butcher paper roll is fine, but some tape seems to have a hard time sticking to it. I am using it for Christmas gifts and the labels I was using were coming off. It will work for the purpose and the value was great but I don't think I would buy it again. Purchased this paper because it is biodegradable unlike the printed Christmas papers. YRYM HT butcher paper roll looks great tied with the red and green twine. Makes packages look like the old time Christmas paper when we use to turn grocery bags inside out and use for wrapping. Love the look Thanks again for offering this option. 

I bought YRYM HT brown butcher paper to cover the grate in the tray liner in the flight cage for my two Cockatiels. I cut it into individual sheets which makes it easier to keep their cage clean by removing the paper every other day. An added benefit is that the birds love walking and foraging on the bottom of the cage as well as chewing on the paper. The brown butcher paper is sturdy and does not come apart and buying it by the roll is cost effective. Totally satisfied with this product and plan to buy again. The brown butcher paper thick enough to wrap a gift but thin enough to poke a hole of not careful. Overall very happy with the amount of paper and decent for the price. Would buy again.

I needed the paper quick and YRYM HT butcher paper roll arrived just in time. The paper is light weight and will be used for a variety of paper crafting project as well as to wrap items I've already made. I love that it's Made in the USA! Perfect!  I have bought this roll of brown paper many times, and as soon as I see myself running out, I scramble to order more! I use it to cover tables, wrap packages, make patterns, etc. It lasts for a long time considering how many projects I get out of it. I even use it to cover my counter when I bake to make clean-up much easier. Nothing not to like about this paper roll! Easy to make crisp edges for wrapping. Easy to write on. Would definitely buy again.

YRYM HT brown butcher paper roll will be a wonderful addition to my sewing and craft room. I used this product to cover my paintings that need to be stored. I love it. Not sure what you're using it for but if you're planning on cutting and crinkling eight 19-foot strips of it to line your entire hallway front to back to look like a cave then I can't recommend this paper enough.

1 comment:

  1. .Many Old School OSRS Fire Cape players have become increasingly accustomed with using things like Runelite in order to make Old School Runescape more modern and organized. Other players have regularly turned to third party software to define invisible hitboxes on enemies, or to track gold and experience earned. These players will find themselves enjoying the newest set of client features Jagex is currently rolling out to the player public.

    ReplyDelete