Monday, December 23, 2019

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape adheres easily and transfer perfectly

I just got HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape yesterday 7/24/2019 and I have to say its the best tape I have used. It was easy to get off the roll, apply to my decal and then apply to my product. I would recommend this transfer tape to anyone. I will be buying more of this to have on hand. It was so easy to peel off unlike some transfer tape I have used before. I just received my adhesive transfer tape roll today, and let me just say that I was super impressed at how fast it was shipped to me. It is super easy to use, and I like that it has a cardboard roll inside of it making it more durable in my opinion. Great product.  I like the fact they are not trying to match price of my Oracal vinyl, with the throw away part. People are price oriented, hard to justify costs everyday in work. Bought this as transfer tape for stickers, super easy to use.

Love this, good quality, easy to use love that's it’s clear. First time using transfer paper and this was so easy to work with. This is my go to best transfer tape for vinyl. I never have an issue with it. Sticks very well. Will definitely order again.  I love this stuff! I prefer a transfer tape without a grid, and this works really well for me. Easy to use, good price, and they sent two sample sheets of a heavy duty vinyl rolled up in the middle of the tub of tape that was a nice surprise. Will definitely be purchasing again! I love HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape! I prefer a transfer tape without a grid, and this works really well for me. Easy to use, good price, and they sent two sample sheets of a heavy duty vinyl rolled up in the middle of the tub of tape that was a nice surprise. Will definitely be purchasing again! Great adhesive transfer tape all around the thing i don't like it is that it doesn't separate easily from curtain vinyls.

We originally bought the Cricut brand transfer tape for use with vinyl decals cut with a Cricut Maker but that tape created bubbles that were easily visible and ruined application. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape does not have that issue and transferred the decals perfectly. I really like this transfer tape for my decals. The only thing I will warn you about is that it is quite tacky. I use Oracal 651 vinyl and it works pretty good. The only time the tackiness becomes an issue is when I am transferring the decal to the final surface. Sometimes the transfer tape does not want to let go of the decal. I have really only had this issue when applying the decal to plastic. On glass it seems to have no issues. I would definitely recommend for decals. Great for your vinyl sticker transfer. This stuff is easy to use. and the best transfer tape for vinyl I can even use it by myself without the help of my husband to line up the edges when making vinyls stickers.

Love this... not to sticky and works great. This is my go to transfer tape. I never have an issue with it. Sticks very well. Will definitely order. It is awesome!! I able to use with ease! It adheres easily & transfers perfectly!! I will definitely be reordering! Picks up from the carrier almost without rubbing and releases on the object with some quick rubbing. Does not warp and stick together. Can reuse a piece multiple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment