Monday, December 16, 2019

how to use vinyl transfer tape with Cricut

I'm new to the Cricut world so I figured I won’t spend a lot of money getting expensive vinyl. These HTVRONT self weeding transfer paper sheets are seriously great. They came flat and packaged dry. It seems like there’s at least two of every “popular” color and then one sheet of rarely used colors (browns, tans). The variety is excellent. I used several sheets already and they were so easy to weed! I bought the Cricut made vinyl from Walmart one time, and it was the toughest thing to weed. These however were great. I highly recommend! I’ll definitely be buying more. The vinyl is very thin, but great for easy get it done products! I just got a Scan n Cut and these are perfect! Great selection and a good number of sheets so lots of choices and ideas. Good for beginners looked me!  Reasonably priced good color selection.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with HTVRONT self weeding transfer paper. Plus, the weeding tool that came with it has been invaluable! Don’t know how well it’ll hold up to the elements or come off later yet but put these vinyl decals on my SUV so I can find it! There are so many white suv's like mine I put decals on so I can ID mine in parking lots more quickly! Made them, they cut out ok on my daughters Cricut , applied easily & now we’ll see how it holds up! Don’t know how well it’ll hold up to the elements or come off later yet but put these vinyl decals on my suv so I can find it! There are so many white suv's like mine I put decals on so I can ID mine in parking lots more quickly! Made them, they cut out ok on my daughters Cricut , applied easily & now we’ll see how the plastisol transfer paper holds up!

Good plastisol transfer paper, good service. My only complaint would be for the seller to offer several less vibrant colors. Back off a bit. Otherwise excellent. Product came super fast with shipping and colors are bright and correct! I found the product easy to use. HTVRONT self weeding transfer paper came when it was supposed to and was a good quality. The seller made it easy to receive this product. I got what was advertised. Very good variety. It takes some trial and error to work with it because its very sticky and a tad thinner than name brand vinyl. Also weeding can be a little difficult for very small detailed pieces. Overall great product, good price! Great price with a significant array of colors to use. It is so hard to find variety packs of good quality vinyl, but look no further! Beautiful colors, great quality, great bang for my buck. Will definitely repurchase when I need to restock.

Bought HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper as a vinyl beginner. Just learning to cut vinyl with cricut. Put a simple 2 layer butterfly on stainless tumbler and it's still there. And I use it everyday. So the sick power is really good. And the price was great, also the colors. I've since learned a lot about the different vinyl companies, what to use where and why. But honestly this sticks like epoxy and is great. Would and did buy again. It's easy to use but super thin. Otherwise it's a great plastisol transfer paper. I loved the color selection and the quality of the vinyl. I have not had it long enough to comment on the durability. I've used it to personalize gifts such as water bottles, etc. I love ordering vinyl from this seller! Every time I order, I am not disappointed. The color selection is great and the vinyl last for a while. I am always pleased every time I order.

No comments:

Post a Comment