Tuesday, December 3, 2019

how to use heat transfer vinyl for t shirts

HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper is a great value! It’s so easy to use! Would highly recommend! I cant vouch for adhesion as of yet as I haven't washed my item yet. But it adhered well and it weeded really well too. I had no problem having my cricut cut the vinyl. We made teacher appreciate tote bags. HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper weeded easily and we were satisfied with the end result. Used it with my cricut. It was easy to cut and weed! There is so much vinyl for your buck. I will order again for sure!! If you are looking for a good iron on, this is the best! I absolutely love it!! Love this HTV! Made 9 shirts and have plenty to spare. Very easy to weed. Excellent product! First of all this roll is NOT 25 Feet! I was able to make 21 10 inch cuts out of this and I have 3.25 inches left! On the plus side it is very easy to weed, probably the best quality I've worked with. I just wish the  vinyl transfer paper had been 25ft as advertised so I didn't run out before I was finished with the project!

Many reviewers said that this vinyl was easier to work with and weed. I was actually skeptical but they were right. This is the best heat transfer vinyl  I have ever used. I’m making a bunch of tote bags for a friends’ business and they turned out great! Many reviewers said that this vinyl was easier to work with and weed. I was actually sceptical but they were right. I’m making a bunch of tote bags for a friends’ business and they turned out great! Easy to use!! My family shirts looked amazing. HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper is the first blue I felt like I got more for my money and it’s better than I expected. Made 40+ shirts using the large white HTV. Bought 2 rolls and have used almost all of both. It was great to use! Looks great on the shirts I made! I have made several t-shirt projects with this vinyl, although I have not washed the shirts after ironing it on. My projects were difficult to weed due to the design, but on the larger areas this weeded easily, or at least very comparably to Cricut brand for much lower cost! Overall I am happy with the product so far, it is the best heat transfer vinyl!

Make sure you follow suggestions to hot and the vinyl transfer paper get bubbly. Great price, very good quality. Cuts clean and easy to weed. Trust me, you will spend more time pushing and tying to hold down your letters and design then its worth. I tried SEVERAL different cut lengths and nothing. Stick to siser easyweed.I haven't actually use the blue yet, but I've ordered and used the white and black several times for my small custom business and I LOVE them, they are super easy to weed, in fact, they are by far the best vinyl for weeded I've used thus far. This is exactly what we needed for our team shirts. Way cheaper than the cricut brand. Weeding was a breeze. Would buy this over and over again. I didn’t have a problem with this product, very easy and great to use!

HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper works great!! Bought it to make some t shirts for my nieces and nephews. I used it with my cricut machine set to iron-on vinyl. It was easy to weed the excess off. I used a regular iron to iron on the cut to tshirts. It looks really good! I was skeptical when I ordered this HTV, but let me tell ya, I LOVE IT!!! I ordered red, white, blue and black, and it works great! Had to hold some of the smaller letters down while weeding, but I have to do that with every HTV I’ve used, including Siser! I will definitely be ordering more!! Great heat transfer vinyl for T-shirt’s, etc. great value. I loved it I sure will buy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment