Sunday, February 16, 2020

HTVRONT heat transfer paper is a must buy for vinyl project

HTVRONT heat transfer paper is pretty easy to weed, was packaged nicely, good variety of colors. The colors are from brights to pastels and the adhesive is strong and holds well. I'm still learning how to do vinyl crafting, but it's the first permanent vinyl I've tried, and other then messing up my first label from user error it seems fine. It looks beautiful on my cups for a little while. I love HTVRONT heat transfer paper and the prices and the shipping come on time. 

I apply HTVRONT heat transfer paper vinyl to coffe cup. And I set my Silhoett machine pass on 2 to get a cleaner cut, but cut and weeded nicely once I got my settings adjusted. Good price for the amount you get, will order again. There are recommend machine settings for the product. Great quality vibrant colors, size is awesome too. It was my first time buying HTVRONT HTV sheets instead of rolls of heat transfer vinyl and i am very pleased with my purchase.... a must buy! Great color selection, love that it’s soft, not stiff & hard to work with. Sticks great to most surfaces. I definitely recommend this vinyl.

I bought HTVRONT heat transfer paper back in September when I bought my Cricut Maker. Since I was a newbie at this, I thought I'd buy an inexpensive vinyl to practice with. Now that I've had the time to work with it on various projects and have also worked with Cricut brand vinyl and The HTVRONT brand vinyl, I have to say I like this vinyl the best heat transfer vinyl to work with out of the three. It comes shipped flat which is a BIG help when working with it. It also comes in quite a variety of colors. What I wish they had, and maybe they do and I just don't know about it, is more matte, marbled or variegated sheets. Great quality htv vinyl. Has sturdy transfer backing and Easy to weed.

HTVRONT heat transfer paper is great vinyl, I have used a few sheets so far with great results. 1 sheet had a slightly bent corner from shipping I'm sure but things happen.  When it comes to using vinyl l love that this bundle has an assortment plus its flat easier to use. Variety of colors, inexpensive, good quality.

3 comments:


  1. Jagex wrote that this meant that rsgoldfast any fan-led initiative to alter the look of Old School RuneScape is in contradiction with our plans. "We believe it's essential that Old School look the same, so we want our official changes to be the only ones. Jagex and Old School are working hard to complete this project. This should excite you. We will, however, politely ask your permission to RS gold stop any personal projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The classic Little Twist Dress. What colors can you choose? Colors from left: Persian Plum, Tutti Frutti, Heather, Cerulean.제주홈타이
    김포홈타이
    안양홈타이
    안성홈타이
    부천홈타이
    남양주홈타이
    포천홈타이
    수원홈타이
    성남홈타이

    ReplyDelete