Tuesday, February 11, 2020

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape makes working with decals so easy

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape works well for transferring adhesive vinyl (making stickers). It's sticky enough the grab it from the backing and easily releases when sticker is in place. The tackiness of HTVRONT HTV transfer tape is perfect and so easy to work with! I originally tried another product that would not even pull the vinyl off the backing sheet. the tape easily pulls the vinyl off the backing sheet, but also easily releases the vinyl on whatever you are applying it too.

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape is great transfer paper, had no issues with sticking or transferring, I dislike there is no backing to this transfer tape. (This is no fault of the company, it was my lack of observation) it was a great product and definitely helped while I was in a pinch! I got some other transfer tape and it was terrible , it wouldn't stick to my vinyl then when I got it to stick. While this is fantastic , it goes on nice to vinyl and then when you put it into goes to transfer it , it comes of real easy leaving no film of glue. I will always buy this it's great, the frustration is gone . Best transfer tape I've come across. HTVRONT HTV transfer tape makes working with decals so easy. We had been using another product prior to this and had trouble with transferring the decals. Now it's easy and looks professional. I will definitely order this again and again!! Highly recommend.

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape is the best transfer tape for vinyl for Oracal 651. If its not sticking to the tape or if it wont let it go--its the vinyl. This is by far THE best transfer tape I have used. The grid lines on the tape make it soooo much easier to get things lined up and placed on your project. I highly recommend this. Tried it on Cricut and silhouette vinyl and it didn't work. Love the no back and lines. Inexpensive, quick delivery, & exactly as described. I wad very pleased & would gladly purchase from this seller again. Exactly what I needed, not overly sticky where anything that touches it now belongs to it, but sticky enough to get the job done. Worked like a charm. Easy to use. I highly recommend. Will always order this.

Only used HTVRONT HTV transfer tape once but it worked OK. Great price and quick shipping. It sticks well and doesn't leave residue. Also releases vinyl pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. OSRS Items ongoing Elder God Wars story arc will be getting a new addition today as The Nodon Front chapter comes to the long-standing MMORPG. The new chapter will players ultimately take on Kerapac, the general of RuneScape's Nodon Dragonkin, as well as reap rewards such as the first ever Tier 95 weapon, the Staff of Armadyl.

    ReplyDelete