Friday, March 18, 2016

Blade and Soul KR content

R u an idiot? It is new to NA/EU who cares about KR content? They don't release everything KR has atm, oh right it's your 1st mmorpg. Are you an idiot? cheap Blade & Soul Gold I'm saying the na branch is doing nothing, except putting out already made product. You're a pro. Game isn't really a "money grab" when the subscription doesn't add that many benefits. Nor does the game become harder if you don't pay.

Vincent Weisz ...yea sure. I have a 970gtx, i5 3.2 quad, 8ram. I have a lot of fps drops in different situations, and belive me i'm not alone. More than 60% of people who play the game complain about this. And the ping? are you searious? maybe you don't notice, but is there. I have 500mb/s connection speed. In games like dota, cs:go, paragon, heroes of the storm, Buy Blade and Soul Gold battlefield, i have no problems with ping. But this game sux hard on this part.

George Phantasm Galatanu that's odd. I'm using the European server though, you're probably using the American server which could explain the difference. I've got 16ram, 2.5hz i7, R9 M370X. But your setup should be able to run it smoothly as well I think.  Lord all these QQ. Before NA/EU was launched, ppl QQed that NCWest better bring the new contents asap. Now that we are having the new contents, ppl are QQing that it is moving too fast. Can't beat Mushin tower? Try harder! Spend a few hours there and learn the bosses moves! Read your skills thoroughly and test them out! Other than the bots issues, I think NCWest is doing a great job. 

Why so fast? cry emoticon I'm busy with my work and school but I want to play the game at least 3~4hrs every night.. I'll be behind even more.. Sad life . And btw, do something with the damn bots at arena! I'm tired of facing bots on the same class.. I want to face different class at least.. The problem is, I don't have time to PvP at the arena because I have to do my dailies.. I'm a PvPvE type of player but I do PvE as a priority.. PvP is like a change of pace or "taking a break" from farming..

5 comments: