Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Blade and Soul Endgame content

Also - Endgame content gets outdated very fast. I start this game since close beta... im from asia.. with 500 ping n suck fps... but there no prob for me. Cheers. "This time last year we released our eighth class, the Warlock!" I wish there was the following: " And now release the Gunner Class!".i m 820 ap wl and i never did the black tower raid... becouse all pll hawe they pt for that...so soon i leave this game..So are you guys celebrating the fact this game has lasted more than a year? Is that the occasion of this? Hell with your guys bad business practice I'm surprised it's still alive too.  please release it in SEA... Blade and Soul Gold I cant stand playing with 190 ping all the time.. I'll always wait for this game to come here...Their going to be a sea server of bns soon.

Yeah especially if u're playing ph where our internet is damn slow, I wish they release it early cuz lots of people will
Play it. Nope, there won't be but get Thai version instead of Game is fine BUT PLS FIX recent ping problems. It's really annoying when it jumps like a crazy from 90 to 200 ms.Buy Blade and Soul Gold Got the same problem also the framerate is a pain also specially in raids i always have to hide other ppl around me and still cant get more then 15 fps even on a decent pc!

Yesterday i play and the ping suddenly rose from 300 to 600 ms,lag and delay so much that i cant do anything. Your 200ms is a dream with me T T . Recent LOL lagspikes were in EU sicne beta NCshit did nothing, so pvp died and nwo you have just pve grind roleplayers left in game.... You guys fix that gold spammer problem yet? Or am I gonna log in and have 100+ friend requests from the same company of gold sellers over and over? They're boys using female character. I do it too... I have 3 men and 3 females

 I logged in first time in months, 200+ friend requests. Your answer is a no xD I dont get any spammer requests lol im still very active and i can say its died out. Theres the occasional spammer in faction chat or xs but that's about it for me. Maybe it depends on server??? But its not bad for me anymore as it was some time ago. ah spammers aren't that many anymore. Maybe 1 or 2 in a few days.  When is story update happening ?? That's what i wanna know.  i'm playing it since 3 months now and it's cool to see so many Female Gamers in BNS haha ^^

1 comment: