Thursday, May 7, 2015

how to wield 3 different types of DFO swords

I want a skill that make me temporarily wield 3 different types of swords at the same time. Not gonna lie. After I posted that it reminded me of Zoro but I meant like wielding for example lightsaber cheap DFO Gold, zanbato and a katana deal.

You mean to just go from level 1 to 70 in the blink of an eye? I really hope you're joking about that.  I think the fighter jobs could use passives to change their movesets. It seems kind of odd that the job based on martial arts wouldn't change its style of attacking after they joined a new martial school.

It would be cool to have a skill that sends blood shockwaves on the ground for Berserkers. The animation from throwing the last cross in Gore Cross could be used to slam the sword on the ground to send out shockwaves that cause bleeding buy Dungeon Fighter Gold. Maybe add piercing to the shockwaves or make it a charged shockwave that pierces.  I'd like to see one of the male mages class ride the broom like a skateboard and use neutral wind magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment